Please note that we are based in the United States of America. As such, any personal information you provide us with or is collected by us as detailed below is transferred to and processed by us in the United States of America (or other countries). By playing this game, you agree to this transfer and processing.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Provide. When you register or subscribe to any of our Services, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, birth date, photographs, email address, password, phone number, including mobile phone number, billing information, credit card information and other contact or demographic information you provide. We also collect other profile data such as your personal interests and background, gender, age, geographical location and physical characteristics and any content or other communications you provide or make in connection with your use of the Services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
- Information Automatically Collected. When you access our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may receive or collect your mobile device ID (often referred to as UDID), mobile carrier, device manufacturer and phone number. We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services. We may associate information we automatically collect with your personal information. We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Google Analytics, use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer our Services, to gather demographic information about our user base and to deliver you a more personalized experience.
- Third Party Advertisers. Any advertisers and advertising networks (which include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms) that serve ads or provide offers to our users, on our Services or on sites other than our websites, may also use their own cookies, web beacons, pixels and other tracking technologies. Such tracking technologies are governed by the privacy policies of the entities placing the ads, and are not subject to this Policy. You can visit networkadvertising.org [hyperlink] to see a list of advertising networks that typically serve these kinds of ads and to exercise your choice for those advertising networks. We do not control these advertisers or advertising networks or any other third parties whose websites may be linked from our Services or their practices. We recommend that your review the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on or in connection with our Services. Ways we may use information about you include:
- to operate, provide, maintain, develop, deliver, protect and improve our Services, products, applications, content and advertising and develop new products and services;
- to maintain and administer your Robot Sheep account;
- to maintain and display your Robot Sheep profile;
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights, safety or property of Robot Sheep or our users;
- to keep you posted on our latest product or service announcements, software updates, security alerts and any technical notices;
- to communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by Robot Sheep and our selected partners;
- to provide you with confirmation of purchases, invoices, support and administrative messages or notice about changes to our terms, conditions or policies;
- to administer any contests or promotions;
- to perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- to link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
Robot Sheep may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our Services allow you to share information about yourself with other individuals and other companies. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone. Also, when sharing information about others, please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent; for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy; and
- with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us.
We may also share information with others in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you.
- Cookies. You can generally remove or block most cookies using the settings in your browser. In some cases, however, our third party vendors may employ “Flash” cookies to help us detect fraudulent or abusive uses of the Services and we or our third party advertisers may also use these cookies. Flash cookies are managed through a different interface than your web browser and you can access your Flash cookie settings here. If you choose to disable cookies, however, it may impact your ability to use our Services.
- Advertising. Some advertising networks that display ads through our Services, or to our users on other sites, may be members of the National Advertising Initiative. To learn how to opt out of advertising targeting from its members visit networkadvertising.org.
Robot Sheep takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Revision” date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
CONTACTING ROBOT SHEEP
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com or by writing to us at: Robot Sheep, Inc., 4492 Camino De La Plaza #1708, San Ysidro, CA 92173
LAST REVISION DATE
This Policy was last revised on September 01, 2016.